The Stylenest site is used mainly, but not exclusively by the public to access the latest lifestyle news and trends from beauty to fashion, travel and food.
- Data: collectively all information that you submit to Stylenest Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
- Stylenest Limited, or us: Stylenest Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09368239 whose registered office is at 54 Macready House, 75 Crawford Street, London W1H 2HR;
- UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Stylenest Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Stylenest Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website: the website that you are currently using, https://www.stylenest.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Within this policy, “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”
Any direct contact details and notes included within Stylenest are done so with the aim of facilitating targeted advertising.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Job Title
- Household size and lifestyle
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Social media handles
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
How your information is used
For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Stylenest Limited is the “data controller”.
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- competition data collection (Only for those who have entered competitions and given permission for their data to be shared).
Third party websites and services
Stylenest Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Access to your data
- We aim to inform all those included in Stylenest when their details are added / amended.
- You are entitled to see the information we have for you.
- If you are unsure whether your details are included in Stylenest, please email your name, and business name if relevant, to email@example.com. We will confirm whether you are included and, if so, email you back a link to your listing, whereupon you can inform us of any changes required.
- You can also request to be removed from the Stylenest database at any time. Upon which we will remove your information from the front end database and keep only such information on record as to allow us not to re-add you.
- Data security is of great importance to Stylenest Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Stylenest Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies – They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies – These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Stylenest Limited by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
9 May 2018