Treat yourself to a delicious Italian-style chicken, basil and pesto salad. Filled with protein and proteins this gourmet salad is a tasty and healthy weekday meal option. Perfect if you are looking to get beach-body ready.
Cooking time: 15 mins
What You’ll Need:
- 1/4 cup; olive oil
- 1/4 cup; white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons; Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon; garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon; fresh ground pepper
- 2 each (6-ounce); chicken breast
- Olive oil
- To taste; salt and pepper
- 1 (5-ounce) bag; ready-to-serve Italian blend, mixed greens
- 1/2 cup; grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 each; fresh mozzarella baby bocconcini
- 1 1/2 (80g) bags of Fresh Gourmet® Basil Pesto Ciabatta Croutons
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Whisk until well blended. Refrigerate covered, until ready to use.
- Brush both sides of chicken breasts with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Grill until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F. Remove from grill and let stand for 10 minutes. Slice into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Mix greens, tomatoes, mozzarella and chicken with prepared dressing until well coated.
- Move to serving plate. Top salad with Fresh Gourmet® Basil Pesto Ciabatta Croutons.
Recipe from freshgourmet.com