Get up to 50% off when you shop with PANDORA.
Treat yourself to a piece of PANDORA at the Summer Sale. Whether you simply want to indulge in a charm…or two or buy a gift for a loved one, there’s no better time to spoil yourself.
With a philosophy to create distinctive jewellery, jewellery aims to inspire and create individuality whilst capturing and celebrating unforgettable moments in life.
Founded 30 years again in Copenhagen, Denmark by Danish goldsmith Per Enevoldsen and his wife Winnie, PANDORA can now be found across 90 countries and on six continents.
Creating contemporary pieces made from genuine materials at affordable prices, PANDORA is most recognised for their iconic charm bracelets. And with over 600 unique charms to choose from in sterling silver, 14k gold and two-tone, you can create a piece of jewellery to suit every mood, outfit and occasion.
Terms & Conditions
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your PANDORA Sale purchase, you can return it to the PANDORA eSTORE for a refund, subject to the conditions set out below. We can only offer refund for sale items purchased from the PANDORA eSTORE. The items must be returned in a saleable condition with a valid receipt within 14 days from the day after delivery.
- Items purchased at full price (outside of the PANDORA Sale) have the benefit of PANDORA’s normal Exchange and Refund policy.
- Items purchased via the PANDORA eStore (http://estore-uk.pandora.net) may be exchanged in PANDORA UK concept stores. The items must be in a saleable condition with a valid receipt within 14 days of the date of purchase. No exchanges are offered within the PANDORA Bicester Outlet (except where goods are faulty and not sold to you as faulty). Estore items can only be returned to the PANDORA eStore directly under the PANDORA eStore’s return policy. Your legal rights are unaffected.
- All jewellery sets with item numbers starting with B (ex. B800002-H) are bundled sets. Please note that if you have purchased a bundled set and wish to return it for a refund, the complete set must be returned.
- Exceptions-If you purchased earrings online, you may return them to the website you purchased them from, but if they were supplied to you in sealed packaging they cannot be returned or exchanged if the seal has been broken. Items which are re-sized or personalised (for example, by engraving) are also not exchangeable unless faulty. Your legal rights are not affected. PANDORA Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards cannot be refunded for cash*