What You’ll need:
- 110g of Danone natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- A handful of dried fruit, seeds, nuts, chocolate chips, granola, berries etc.
What To Do:
- Mix yogurt and sweetener
- Spread onto a lined baking sheet
- Sprinkle over toppings
- Freeze for a couple of hours
- Take out and break into pieces and store in the freezer in an airtight container
Danone’s Natural yogurt range can be found nationwide at ASDA, Morrisons & Tesco, RRP £2.00 for 450g pot.
Danone’s Simply Fruit and Kids ranges can be found nationwide at ASDA, Morrisons, Tesco, Sainsbury’s & Ocado, RRP £1.50 – £2.50.