Gourmet popcorn connoisseurs, Joe & Seph’s are launching a brand new Chilli Chocolate Popcorn to coincide with the annual celebration. The Chilli Chocolate popcorn will be coated in Joseph’s secret caramel sauce recipe, which he perfected after many failed attempts in the family kitchen when Joe & Seph’s was just a budding idea. Made with the finest Belgian chocolate, followed by a kick of heat from the chilli, Chilli Chocolate popcorn will be the perfect way to celebrate Chocolate Week, to give as a gift for chocolate aficionados, or stock the cupboards at home.
What You’ll Need:
- 450ml whole milk
- 70g 70% cocoa chocolate, chopped
- 30g good-quality milk chocolate, chopped
- 75ml single cream
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Joe & Seph’s Chilli Chocolate Caramel Popcorn
- Joe & Seph’s Chocolate Caramel Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Pinch of salt
What To Do:
- Warm about 150ml of the milk in a pan and slowly stir in the chocolate. Stir until all the chocolate has melted into the milk.
- Whisk in the remaining milk and the cream to thicken up the mixture.
- Continue heating on the stove until the mixture is hot, (not boiling), and then add the cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Pour into 2 mugs and top with whipped cream, Joe & Seph’s Chilli Chocolate Caramel Popcorn and drizzle with Joe & Seph’s Chocolate Caramel Sauce. Heaven!