Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 0
What You Need:
- 400g Strawberries
- 2tbsp sugar
- 50g hazelnuts
- 330ml Arctic Iced Coffee Latte
- 300ml double cream
- 4 ready-made meringue nests
What You Do:
- Hull and chop the strawberries, put them in a bowl, sprinkle with sugar and set aside to macerate.
- Toast the hazelnuts in a dry frying pan, allow to cool then roughly chop.
- In a large bowl whisk the cream to firm peaks. Slowly add half of the coffee while you continue whisking.
- Roughly crush the meringues and stir briefly into the cream. Swirl through half of the strawberries and half of the hazelnuts.
- To construct the Eton mess, put a spoon full of strawberries into the bottom of 4 glasses, follow with some of the meringue mixture, a drizzle of the remaining coffee and then some hazelnuts.
- Repeat these layers until the ingredients are used up. Chill until ready to serve.