Cook: 5 minutes
Makes: 3 hot chocolates
What You’ll Need:
- 1 litre milk
- 4 tbsp drinking chocolate
- Sugar to taste (optional)
- Pretzel sticks
- 9 medium size marshmallows
- Orange jelly beans
- 50g dark chocolate chips
- Cocktail sticks
What To Do:
- To make the marshmallow snowmen, thread three marshmallows onto a cocktail stick.
- Using a spare cocktail stick, make small holes for your pretzel arms and legs and jelly bean nose.
- Insert pretzel sticks into the holes for the arms and legs and an orange jelly bean for the nose.
- Using a chocolate icing pen draw on the snowman’s buttons, eyes and mouth. Place to one side.
- For the hot chocolate, put the milk into a pan. Bring to a simmer and spoon in 4 tablespoons of drinking chocolate, stir until dissolved.
- Place the snowmen on top of your mugs and serve (be careful to remove the cocktail stick for little ones before tucking in).
No time to cook? Annabel’s Famous Finger Foods – Mighty Meaty Bites and Yummy Chicken & Apple Bites –can now be enjoyed in minutes. Ideal for little fingers and a great source of protein, the ‘mini-bites’ can be eaten on their own or as part of a main meal. Available at Tesco and tesco.com.