Cook: 20 minutes
Makes: 1 crudité Christmas tree
What You’ll Need:
- 1 aubergine, diced
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 tbsp sunflower
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 cucumbers sliced
- 2 sticks of celery sliced
- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- A handful of different coloured tomatoes
- A handful of radishes
What To Do:
- First make the hummus. Preheat the oven to 200C Fan.
- Put the vegetables, oil and seasoning onto a baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes until lightly golden and soft then leave to cool.
- Measure the chickpeas, garlic, vegetables, oil and lemon juice into a food processor. Whiz until completely smooth. Season to taste and cover and chill until needed.
- Arrange the vegetables on a board to make the Christmas tree
- Transfer the dip to a small bowl and serve