What You’ll Need:
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 150g of orzo pasta
- A handful of roquito peppers, deseeded and sliced
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- Light olive oil
- 2 ½ tbsps. fresh lime juice
- 4cm of peeled fresh ginger, finely sliced
- ½ tsp of sugar
- 2 ½ tbsps. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- Fresh chives
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 190C and place in the two salmon fillets for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, bring a small pan of lightly salted water to the boil and place in the orzo pasta.
- Turn down the heat and leave the orzo cook for approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to stop from sticking. The orzo should be a firm, chewy texture when done. Drain in a colander and rinse.
- Pour a tsp of olive oil into a frying pan and add the sliced peppers and red onion, frying for around 3 minutes until soft. Once done, mix in with the orzo pasta.
- Blend together 3 tbsps. of olive oil with the lime juice, ginger, sugar and sliced chilli to make your sauce, gradually adding in the vegetable and sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dish out the orzo pasta into 2 separate dishes, flaking a salmon fillet over each. Drizzle the chili, lime and ginger sauce over the top and scatter with diced chives.
Top Tip: Add The Saucy Fish Co.’s Salmon with Chilli, Lime and Ginger sauce to your orzo pasta salad, to up the flavour and reduce the fuss.
Recipe courtesy of The Saucy Fish Co. – now available in the freezer aisle. For more information, visit thesaucyfishco.com