The perfect dinner party option, this Asian style salmon is flavoursome and easy to make and will leave your guests wanting to come back for more…
What You’ll Need:
- 6 tbsp MasterChef Spanish Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 2 sticks fresh lemon grass, finely chopped
- 6 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, stalks finely sliced, (keep the leaves for a finishing touch)
- 2 tbsp of fresh ginger, finely grated
- 4 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 4 tbsp runny honey
- Ground black pepper
Serve with: Jasmine rice, sliced red chilli, sliced spring onion, fresh limes, coriander leaves to serve, MasterChef Chilli Infused Oil
What To Do:
- Add 4 tbsp of oil into a bowl and mix the lemon grass, soy sauce, coriander stalks, ginger and garlic to create a marinade.
- Take the marinade and carefully coat the salmon fillets. Place on a baking tray and cover with cling film. Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to 250C. Take the marinated salmon and brush with honey and 2 tbsp of oil and grill for 5-6 minutes until browned.
To serve: Place Jasmine rice on a plate and push down the center with a spoon. Place the salmon fillets over the rice. Top with the chillies, spring onions and coriander leaves. Finish by squeezing the fresh limes over the fillets and drizzling with MasterChef Chilli Infused oil.
Also tastes great with: King prawns
MasterChef Food oils, stocks and gravies are available from Tesco and start with an RRP of £2.99. MasterChef Food helps people improve their meals at home, and feel like a MasterChef in their own kitchen. For more information, please visit www.cookwithmasterchef.co.uk