A twist on the traditional Italian dish, this recipe for spaghetti with crab, lemon, chilli and radish is not for the faint hearted. Full of flavour, and incredibly delicious, this dish is one to enjoy on a cool summer’s evening outdoors. Why not add a few bottles, and turn your evening into a small dinner party event?
Cooking Time: 15 – 20 mins
What You’ll Need:
- 500g dried spaghetti
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 150g white crabmeat
- 50g brown crabmeat
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 1 large bunch of parsley, shredded
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 50g French breakfast radishes very thinly sliced
What To Do:
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Cook the spaghetti according to the packets instructions.
- While you are waiting for the spaghetti to cook, in a large frying pan, heat the olive oil, add the garlic, fennel seeds, and cook over a medium heat until the garlic starts to turn golden brown. Remove from the heat and add the chilli, crab, lemon zest, juice and parsley.
- Once the pasta is cooked drain thoroughly and then add to the pan with the crab sauce, season with sea salt and plenty of black pepper, mixing well. Dived between 4 warm bowls, sprinkle over the radishes and serve at once.
Recipe from www.loveradish.co.uk