As the weather starts to turn cooler, Milk & More; the nation’s largest doorstep milk delivery service, has created warm and comforting recipes for Autumn.
Cook: 10-15 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 300g spaghetti
- 25g Netherend Farm Organic Unsalted Butter
- 185g pack Maynard’s Dry Cure Oak Smoked Bacon, chopped
- 250g mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 300ml pot Country Life Single Cream
- 2 Rambling Free, Free Range Hens Eggs
- 50g Parmigiano Reggiano, finely grated
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
What To Do:
- Cook the spaghetti in a boiling water for 10-12 minutes until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the bacon for 2 minutes, add the mushrooms and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the cream, eggs and Parmigiano Reggiano and season with black pepper.
- Add the spaghetti to the bacon and mushrooms in the frying pan and pour in the cream mixture. Stir well to combine and cook gently for 1-2 minutes to give a slightly scrambled appearance. Season with black pepper, to taste, and serve garnished with parsley.
Cook’s tips: Try using other shapes of pasta instead of spaghetti. Chorizo, pancetta or shredded ham can all be used as alternatives to bacon.