What You’ll Need:
- 100g chia seeds
- 300g Nush Foods Mango and Passionfruit Yoghurt
- 125ml dairy free milk
- 30ml maple syrup
- 50g Nush Foods Mango and Passionfruit Yoghurt
- Handful of blueberries,
- Mango chunks
- Granola Toasted coconut flakes
What To Do:
- In a bowl combine the chia seeds, Nush yoghurt, milk and maple syrup in a bowl and place the bowl in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- When ready to eat split the mixture between two glasses/bowls and top with the remaining Nush yoghurt.
- Top with blueberries, mango, granola and coconut flakes. Enjoy!