This delicious orange blossom and gin cocktail recipe has been exclusively designed by Bombay Sapphire and florist Robbie Honey to celebrate the start of spring.
The days are getting longer and those cold winter nights shorter, so why not celebrate with a cocktail in hand? Renowned florist Robbie Honey and iconic gin brand, Bombay Sapphire have teamed up to create this deliciously refreshing orange infused tipple.
A fresh take on the classic G&T.
Serves: 1 tall cocktail
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 50ml Bombay Sapphire
- 100ml Fever-Tree Lemon Tonic Water
- 10ml Orange Blossom Honey
- Cubed Ice
- Garnish: 1 straw, 1 very long orange peel twist spritzed over the glass for aroma
What To Do:
- Drizzle the honey into the bottom of a tall glass an add the Bombay Sapphire.
- Stir to mix fully then add plenty of cubed ice.
- Top with the Fever-Tree Lemon Tonic Water and stir to combine.
- Finish by spritzing the orange peel over the top and sides of the glass then feed the peel into the glass around the ice creating an imaginative spiral effect.