As the weather starts to turn cooler, Milk & More; the nation’s largest doorstep milk delivery service, has created warm and comforting recipes for Autumn.
Cook: 20-25 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 150g Netherend Farm Organic Unsalted Butter plus extra for greasing
- 75g granulated sugar
- 100g golden syrup
- 300g The Ludlow Nut Company Luxury Granola Original
- 100g rolled oats
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 180oC, gas mark 4. Grease and base line a 20cm square tin.
- Place the butter, sugar and syrup in a large saucepan and gently heat, stirring occasionally, until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in the granola and oats until well combined, spoon into the prepared tin and level with the back of a metal spoon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden. Allow to cool completely in the tin, then turn out onto a chopping board and cut into 12 bars.
Cook’s tips: Try adding chopped nuts, mixed seeds or glacé cherries to the mixture. Or drizzle with melted chocolate for a special treat.