Cooking Time: 35 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 200g plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 225g butter, diced
- 200g pack kale
- 225g light brown soft sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Grease and base line a 22cm square tin.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Meanwhile, cook the kale in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, cool under cold water and drain well, squeezing out any excess liquid, then chop.
- Whisk the sugar and eggs together until pale, stir in the chocolate mixture and kale.
- Mix together the flour and baking powder and fold into the brownie mixture and pour into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Cool slightly before removing from the tin and cut into 12 pieces.
All recipes to be credited to www.discovergreatveg.co.uk