When it comes to personal styles things always get a bit tricky. It is hard to both find your style as well as dabbling into trend pieces if that is something you are interested in. Finding the balance between these two things can be very hard! The trick is always to find what works for you. Being stylish is important to everyone as it is something that helps you to feel professional and confident, which is imperative to a good day’s work! Here are some of the things you should look out for when creating your style.
1) The first thing you need to do when it comes to curating your very own style is to consider your lifestyle and what you do on a day to day basis. This will help you figure out what clothes you need realistically in your life. If you work in an office five days a week, your wardrobe needs to consist mainly of professional wear. But if you work from home, you may want to focus on more comfort based clothes.
2) The next thing you need to do if you want to have the best style of your life is to concentrate on having good basics, basics are what make up your wardrobe, and then they are made more stylish with accessories or other pieces. To find out about how to get the best basics regarding t-shirts that work for you, click here. You need your basics to be perfect, so other things fit in seamlessly with them. So you’ll need a pair of jeans that fits perfectly and is the best wash for your style and other stuff like that.
3) To have the best personal style, you’ll want to make sure that you aren’t just following trends. You want to have some key investment pieces as well. These are the pieces that you love and are so different and unique; these are the pieces that will transcend all trends for years to come, they are one off’s. These pieces will cost you more than your average style items but regarding cost per wear, are the absolute lowest of all your other pieces.
4) Organise with yourself where you are going to put the money in your wardrobe. You want the trend pieces to be the cheaper pieces you find off the high street. Whereas something like a good winter coat, you may want to put a bit more money into it because you’ll be wearing it all winter long and you will need it to last you very well indeed, as well as needing it to go with everything else in your wardrobe.
5) Maybe the most important point of all is that you should have a massive clear out of your wardrobe! This may seem daunting as almost everyone reading this is, more than likely, guilty of hoarding old clothes they don’t wear anymore! But it is essential, when creating your style, to have as small a wardrobe as possible and have everything match each other. It will be so much easier for you to do this and you will feel better about what you have in your wardrobe; you’ll feel more confident. Also, you get to donate a lot to charity!