StyleNest have teamed up with Country Living Christmas Fair to give ten readers the chance to win a pair of adult tickets worth up to £38.
The Country Living Christmas Fair is set to return to London, Glasgow and Harrogate this autumn, allowing you to step inside the pages of Country Living magazine and enjoy a memorable day out with friends, family and loved ones.
The once-a-year festivity showcases everything from one of a kind gifts, the latest Christmas trends in home decoration interiors to inspirational ideas for your festive feast. Immerse yourself in the Country Living brand and discover over 350 lovingly sourced artisans.
An engaging and interactive line-up of workshops and onstage demonstrations across the show will allow you to brush up on an old skill or master a new one. From crafting, decorating and bauble making to wreath and Christmas card making, the Country Living Christmas Workshops sponsored by Inntravel* have something for everyone to enjoy.
Don’t miss the jam-packed live stage programme, where you can get advice and inspiration from leading professionals and industry experts. Confirmed for all three shows, Mike Aspinall of The Crafty Gentleman, will be hosting DIY and craft workshops as well as demonstrations on the Country Living Stage.
The Country Living Kitchen, sponsored by Stoves will bring together some of the country’s finest food and drink producers for you to enjoy during the show. This is the perfect place to pick up some tips and tricks from our team of cooking professionals and learn how to make delicious and creative seasonal recipes to impress family and friends with this Christmas.
The Country Living Christmas Theatre in London and Harrogate will offer the chance to gain some festive top-tips from our expert speakers in 30-minute-long sessions about everything from seasonal inspiration, decoration and gifting to home styling, going green and much more.
With more events and experts still to be announced, the timetable is already shaping up to be its most exciting yet.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill in your details below. Good Luck!
For more information please visit: www.countrylivingfair.com
Country Living Christmas Fair dates: London, Business Design Centre 13-17 November
Terms and Conditions
- A maximum of two free adult tickets per household can be claimed.
- Prize includes 2 x adult tickets to the London show
- Offer not valid on VIP tickets.
- Tickets can only be claimed online and cannot be claimed by any other method.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash, are not transferable and cannot be duplicated.
- You must print your own tickets and show them at the entrance to Country Living Christmas Fair on the date you have chosen.
- Failure to print your tickets could result in refusal of entry.
- Competition closes 1.11.19. Any entry made after this date will be invalid.
- Entries submitted after the closing date and time will not be entered into the draw
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- The winner will be selected at random by StyleNest. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will have 48 hours to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
- Please click here for full StyleNest Terms & Conditions
- UK only.
- Automated entries and spammers will be disqualified.