One lucky reader has the chance to win a stunning city break at the newly opened AC Hotel Manchester City Centre. Relax and enjoy a night away for two at the luxurious new hotel with a delicious meal, drinks and breakfast included.
Just a stone’s throw from the thriving areas of Ancoats, NOMA and the Northern Quarter, and within walking distance of key transport links at Victoria Station, the new-build property boasts 172 guest rooms, as well as an AC Lounge, AC Library, bar, co-working space, function facilities and a 24 hour fully-equipped fitness centre.
Recharge and unwind in one of the modern guestrooms, with complimentary Wi-Fi, designer bedding, state of the art technology and thoughtful amenities. The bedrooms incorporate neutral colour palettes, ranging from deep greys to elegant creams. The style of space is balanced by the brand’s sophisticated Spanish heritage.
Combining elements of Manchester’s industrial past with contemporary European design to create a modern yet comfortable look and feel, the AC Lounge allows guests to co-work by day, and relax with friends by night. While enjoying your stay, take in the unique, contemporary gallery of well-curated artwork dispersed throughout the hotel.
Dining options bring the brand’s Spanish roots to the forefront with the signature European-inspired breakfast each morning at the AC Kitchen, as well as tapas-style small bites in the evening. The bar, which features a contemporary glass rack holding 800 glasses, offers a specially selected menu of gins, rums and craft beers, an extensive wine list and the brand’s signature gin and tonic. Embodying the spirit of the brand and the local community, this classic has been given a delicious twist by blending Manchester Raspberry Gin with Mediterranean Fever Tree Tonic garnished with Spanish orange and fresh raspberries.
For more information, visit www.marriott.co.uk
To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill in your details below. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The Promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- No purchase necessary.The promotion opens at 00:00 on 06, February 2019. Competition Closes 06, February 2019. One winner will win the following prize: A voucher for a one-night stay at the AC Hotel Manchester City Centre for two, with a £30 spend each on tapas and drinks and breakfast included. Voucher valid for stay until 31.12.19. Subject to availability and blackout dates apply.
- Only one entry per person. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be valid once. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- No cash or other alternative prizes will be available, in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control, whereby The Promoter reserves the right to substitute for any similar alternative prize of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted & be bound by these Terms & Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter acting as Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion & any other purposes to which the entrant has expressly consented. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the Entrants. By entering the promotion, the Entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.
- The winner will be selected at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received during the time period.
Winner’s details can be obtained for up to 2 months after the closing date by sending an e-mail to AcHotelManchester@wearebrazenpr.com.
- The winners will be notified via phone or email of the claim process within 28 days of each closing date. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the promoter within 30 days of such notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
There is no alternative to the stated prize or any cash substitute. The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, in part or whole, with an alternative of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances beyond its control.
- These terms & conditions will be based on English law and the courts of the England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The decision of The Promoter is final in respect of all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe you have breached any of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website since numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. No responsibility will be accepted
- Any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption
- For claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the Facebook page or any combination thereof
- PROMOTER: AC Hotel Manchester City Centre