If you haven’t heard of Wild deodorant, where have you been? Founded in2019 Wild by childhood friends, Freddy Ward and Charlie Bowes-Lyon, an experienced team based in London but originally from Scotland. Their range of refillable deodorants are the first of their kind to be 100% compostable and biodegradable.
Their collection includes a range of five scents, the newest of which is the delicious Lemon Meringue, which is good enough to eat. All of these are free from harsh chemicals such as parabens and aluminium salts that a typical antiperspirant might include. Their refillable deodorant range is just the start of many natural alternative products to come. Starting from £5 per refill, the Lemon Meringue deodorant refills are available as a one-off purchase or part of a subscription service which works when you choose a case in your selected colourway along with your chosen scent & a new set of three refillable fragrances sent automatically every three months.
Created from essential oils, the deodorant uses a range of natural ingredients including:
– Tocopherol – A natural form of Vitamin E. An antioxidant which preserves the deodorant by preventing the degradation of the natural ingredients.
– Tapioca Starch – An absorptive powder extracted from the roots of the cassava plant that absorbs moisture and keeps your armpits dry.
– Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Used as an emollient which helps Wild glide smoothly across your underarms.
– Sodium Bicarbonate – Very effective at controlling odour. It is added in minimal quantities to reduce the risk of skin irritation.
– Sunflower Seed Wax – Rich in Vitamin E to keep the skin moisturised.
– Shea Butter – High quality butter with superb moisturising qualities
If all this weren’t enough, for every deodorant Wild sold, they contribute towards a global tree planting initiative through the charity – On A Mission. Wild has worked with the charity to plant 40,000 trees across the world so far.
Through the charity, Wild hopes to slow the increasing degradation of climate change, enable the rehabilitation of wildlife and raise awareness for important eco-issues on a global scale. Wild is also committed to being a carbon positive company, offsetting all its omissions.
With three quarters of a million deodorants since launching in April 2020,& 150,000 customers to date, Wild products are developed via consumer driven innovation and are the highest rated natural deodorant in the UK on TrustPilot.
Try it, you won’t regret it.