Your hair may look less than perfect during lockdown but cult US brand It’s a 10 has finally landed in the UK, just in time to get your locks in tip-top condition for that first, longed for, visit to the hairdressers!
A favourite among North American hair salons (35,000 of them, to be precise) It’s a 10 has a solution for every hair type and condition. As the name suggests, no product goes into production until it is a 10 (out of 10!), with each product offering 10 benefits to your hair.
The range consists of an array of products to maintain or restore healthy, luscious hair but the stand-out heroes of the range are the 7 leave-in sprays:
- ‘Miracle’ for damaged hair, to smooth, defrizz and add shine.
- ‘Blow Dry Glossing’ defends against heat and UV damage whilst creating intense shine.
- ‘Silk’ the instant detangler that creates the silkiest hair ever!
- ‘Lite’ adds all the shine and smoothness with none of the weight, perfect for fine hair.
- ‘Keratin’ rebuilds dry and damaged hair from the inside out, eases straight styling.
- ‘Instant Repair’ seals the hair cuticle and instantly smooths and detangles damaged hair.
- ‘Blondes’ de-frizzes and colour protects/enhances without any dulling residue.
- I tried the ‘Blondes’ (even though my roots are so long now that I am identifying as brunette) and I love it – a lightweight, fine spritz that smells divine and not overpowering. On the days that I bother to blow-dry my hair (i.e Zoom days) the Leave In makes it a much easier task, with a much sleeker result! This range definitely lives up to its name!
It’s a 10 Leaves Ins from £17.50