Whilst the boys are at the Olympics, pamper yourself to one of the many hair and beauty treatments on offer at hair colourist specialists, Daniel Galvin.
With fifty years in the industry, and both a grandfather and father for hairdressers, hair colourist specialist, Daniel Galvin knows a thing or two about hair.
Daniel Galvin revolutionised the hair colour industry, starting with the technique of “brickwork” which he used on Twiggy and is a technique still used to this day. Daniel has experimented with silk and nylon dyes as well as natural ingredients such as black coffee and lemon juice. Daniel Galvin works with finding hair colour to match eye colour, skin tone and hair pigment. The Daniel Galvin salon was first opened on 1977 and was Europe’s first specialist colour salon. Galvin pushes boundaries using groundbreaking techniques and introducing at-home products for women.
This summer you can achieve the Daniel Galvin hair confidence for less with the Olympic Games Hair and Beauty Menu. From the beginning of the Olympics until the end of the Paralympics, Daniel Galvin are offering a range of hair and beauty discounts.
Between the 27 July until 9 September you can enjoy:
- The Daniel Galvin Opening Ceremony Blow-Dry and save 15%.
- Get your 3Cs – colour, cut and condition with the Daniel Galvin Triathalon are offering an Olympics treat of a cut, half a head of highlights and a conditioning treatment (£149).
- The Daniel Galvin Beach Volleyball Ace incorporates Daniel’s latest colour technique of Finger Painting and leaves you with a beach look. Colourists will coat the ends of your hair using their fingers for a contemporary and effortless look for 25% off the usual price.
- The Daniel Galvin Synchronised Swimming Routine offers 25% off a cut and blow-dry if you visit the salon with a friend and achieve buttery soft hands with the Daniel Galvin Boxing KO, which offers a Paraffin Wax Manu (£35).
- The Daniel Galvin 100m Sprint to Perfection eliminates foot calluses with the Happy Feet Pedicure (£85).
These offers are all available between 27th July and 9th September with nominated members of staff.
Daniel Galvin is located at 58-60 George Street, London W1U 7ET.