For those of us with small people to entertain over the February half term & struggling to find activities that don’t cost the earth, here’s a few ideas to help you out:
Ye Olde Bell Hotel
Scandinavian model of lengthening the years of play for as long as possible.
Or how about a tween and tiny spa at Ye Olde Bell on the borders of Notts, Lincs and Yorkshire?
It is closing its spa to adults and opening exclusively for tween and tiny spa goers. They’ll be able to use all the facilities including sauna, steam room etc (although the temperature will be set lower than usual) indoor/ outdoor vitality pool. Families can then stay over at the hotel in one of their family rooms or lodges following the spa treat.
Maggie & Rose
Maggie & Rose’s brilliant February Half Term camps at their Chiswick (17th – 21st Feb) clubs, are available to non-members and members alike. Running half to full day sessions, the camps aim to inspire and offer little ones something totally different and creative, which are far from the norm!
- Arty Hearts – It is still debated when we first started using the heart shaped symbol to represent love, but in this camp the shape will be at the heart of everything you do.
Chiswick 18th Feb
- If music be the food of love – Play on! Love has been a huge inspiration for musician’s throughout history and it will be no different for our mini musicians. Love songs galore and much, much more!
Chiswick 19th Feb
- It’s cool to care – In Finland Valentine’s day is not a romantic celebration but a time to show the people in your life that you care. This camp will focus on the importance of caring and love for all around us.
Chiswick 20th Feb
- L.O.V.E – Love is in the air! Explore this romantic theme by getting fully immersed in super messy fun or whipping up a storm in our cooking school.
Chiswick 21st Feb
- For the love of cooking – We will be pouring our love into a delicious recipe, or two! Perfect if the way to your little one’s heart is through their tummy!
Chiswick 17th Feb
Maggie & Rose is home to family-friendly spaces for little ones and grown-ups to enjoy together, to eat, play and learn. Maggie & Rose is all about bespoke learning through play and follows the
A family offering in Hampton Court?
The new Kings Arms is located right next to Hampton Court Palace. The hotel offers family rooms and its Hampton Suite has a semi private bunk room & is perfect for parents who want that extra space and feeling of a private room. The Palace have lots of activities on so great for those visiting the area.