- Especially for the kitchen, we’ve seen an abundance of natural finishes pop up, from marble to wood. It creates a welcoming and fresh vibe that may keep healthy choices top of mind.
- We recommend choosing blonde wood dining furniture, wonky ceramic tableware, and botanical motifs to create a satiating space.
- Looking ahead to spring? Switch out your table top accents for a pared-back palette of neutrals with accents of trending tones like sage, mint and peach.
- The colour of the moment is obviously Pantone’s Ultraviolet, and we’ve seen shades of this popping up everywhere. If you’re nervous about using such a bold and saturated tone, incorporating a softer lilac in your spaces will help give a soothing ambiance to promote relaxation and recalibration.
- In 2018, we also predict we’ll want to take back the bedroom as a sacred place to recharge. For a soothing effect, layer shades of violet with grey accents, plump for tactile fabrics and introduce sleep-promoting scents like lavender.
- 2018 interiors are definitely embracing an unashamed love of a complete carnival of exuberant colour, so make sure to adopt this in at least one room of the house.
- Create a mood-boosting montage in any hot spot of the house using popping prints and statement styles. Bright and beautiful décor like rugs, cushions, wall art and accents in hot hues like pink and turquoise can all be introduced easily and affordably to a space.
- Flowers have natural mood-boosting properties. For a feel-good fiesta, fill bud vases with single stems in bold bright shades and add to every surface, from the mantelpiece to the coffee table.
- With an increase of jobs allowing people to work from home, we predict self-made home offices will crop up more and more and it pays to think about how you’re styling this space for improved motivation and productivity.
- To craft an inspiring work space, opt for a slick monochromatic palette and streamlined furniture with just a few statement pieces. Motivational details, such as typographical art, and inspiring accents can create an A-grade worthy space and are affordable to snatch up.
- Comfort is absolutely key in 2018, especially in the winter months when we want to hibernate
- For enveloping interiors that allow you to truly kick back, choose oversized seating, tactile throws, ambient lighting and lustre finishes on everything from cushions to accents.
- With so much emphasis on wellness, we see the home spa making a comeback to help you detox and re-energize.
- To turn a bathroom into a spa vibe use fluffy towels and sumptuous linens, while adding in twinkling lanterns and warm candle light for a luxe touch.
- Don’t be afraid to add some glam accent features into your bathroom to create a spa-worthy space. A golden cocktail trolley laden with goodies will feel fabulously sumptuous.
For on-trend finds for every room and to suit every budget, including free delivery over £40, visit Wayfair.co.uk.