Preparation time: 10 minutes + setting time
What You’ll Need:
- 250g dark chocolate
- Zespri SunGold Kiwis, peeled and sliced
- Dried mango
- Dried cranberries
- A selection of berries
- Chopped hazelnuts
What To Do:
- Line a rectangle shallow baking tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a small bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Once melted, pour the chocolate into the linked baking tray, smoothing out the top.
- Arrange the sliced Zespri SunGold kiwi, dried mango, dried cranberries, berries and chopped hazelnuts on the top of the chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for 3-6 hours or until set.
- Chop into shards and enjoy.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.