- 1 Jar Joe & Seph’s Prosecco Caramel Sauce
- 100g double cream
- 1 tub mascarpone
- Joe & Seph’s White Chocolate & Vanilla Bean Popcorn to serve
What To Do:
This is a really easy little recipe and ever so yummy!
- Whip the double cream until stiff peaks appear (around 5 minutes whisking).
- Gently fold in the mascarpone. When completely mixed, add the jar of Joe & Seph’s Prosecco Caramel Sauce and again, gently fold.
- Add the mix to ramekins, and put in the fridge to set.
- To serve, top with crunchy Joe & Seph’s White Chocolate & Vanilla Bean Popcorn!
- In a separate mixing bowl, using a whisk, add the double cream and beat until stiff peaks are formed. Top the rest of the ramekins with the cream.
- Take your flake and crumble it up then sprinkle evenly over the cream of each ramekin.
Last but not least, dig in!