Individual cheesecake pots, the perfect winter dinner party dessert.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 400g digestive biscuits
- 60g butter, melted
- 6 plums, destoned and quartered
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- Juice and zest of 2 large oranges
- 1 tub of Paysan Breton French Sea Salt cream cheese (150g)
- 150ml double cream
What to do:
- First make the base: place the digestive biscuits in a food processor and blitz until crumb like. If you do not have a food processor, place them in a sealed sandwich bag and bash with a rolling pin.
- Tip the digestive biscuit crumb into a bowl and stir through the melted butter until all the biscuits are well coated. Distribute between 4 glasses, pressing down the base until it’s compact.
- Place in the fridge to chill and set while you make the filling.
- In a small saucepan, add the quartered plums, the soft brown sugar and the juice and zest of 1 of the oranges. Place on a medium heat and leave to simmer to allow the plums to break down and a sweet and sticky sauce to form.
- In a large bowl whisk together the cream cheese, double cream and the zest and juice of the remaining orange.
- Take the 4 glasses out the fridge and spoon in the cheesecake mix. Top with the stewed plums and finish by spooning over the sticky sweet plum sauce.