What You’ll Need:
- 125g natural almond milk or natural cashew milk yoghurt
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 ½ tbsp agave syrup
- One small, ripe avocado, pitted
- Zest one lime
- ½ tsp vanilla paste
- ¼ tsp matcha powder
- to colour (optional)
- Juice of 2-3 limes
What To Do:
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-powered blender and blitz until completely smooth. Taste and adjust the lime and sweetness if needed.
- Pour mixture into lolly moulds, sliding a lolly stick inside, and place in the freezer overnight to set.
- Once ready to serve, remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before sliding out of the moulds.
- Recipe created by Nush, the UK’s first nut milk yoghurt, available nationwide at Sainsbury’s and Ocado in an almond milk yoghurt and cashew milk yoghurt