What You’ll Need:
- 120ml Didsbury Gin Original (£29.95)
- 30g Caster Sugar
- 125g Digestive Biscuits Crumbs
- 40g Butter, Melted
- 1 Grapefruit
- 1 Orange
- 1 Lime
- 1 Lemon
- 280g Cream cheese
- 397g Can Condensed Milk
- 90ml Fresh Lemon Juice
What To Do:
- Add 120ml Didsbury Gin Original (£29.95) to a saucepan along with 30g Caster Sugar and reduce by two thirds.
- Combine the biscuit crumbs and melted butter and press into the base of your moulds don’t over work it as you want it to hold together but still be a crumbly, buttery biscuit base.
- Use a grater or micro plane to zest your citrus fruits. Retain a little of each to garnish your finished dessert.
- Whisk together the cream cheese and condensed milk. Then stir in the lemon juice and your reduced gin syrup, add in your citrus zest combination and mix well before pouring over the prepared base.
- Next chill for at least 2 hours in the fridge until set, serve with your remaining citrus zest.
Didsbury Gin is available from £14.95 online at didsburygin.com and customers can get 15% off their delicious range with the code WORLDGINDAY.