What You’ll Need need:
- Four salmon fillets
- 1 red onion
- 2 yellow peppers
- 1 lemon sliced
- Sprinkling of dill, finely sliced
- Coriander, for sprinkling
- ¼ teaspoon of olive oil
- Pepper, to season
- 4 skewers
What To Do:
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Combine oil and lemon juice in a bowl, then season. Brush the mixture over all salmon fillets, and then cut each fillet into four equal parts.
- Slice your peppers and onions, then prepare your skewers by alternating the salmon and vegetable slices.
- Grill the skewers until the salmon is cooked through, turning carefully once. This should take 8-10 minutes.
- Once cooked, place on serving plate and scatter black pepper flakes and coriander over the top. Serve with sliced chilli, lemon wedges and a dipping sauce of your choosing – we’d recommend a lemon and dill mayonnaise
Recipe courtesy of The Saucy Fish Co. – who are sponsoring the England v. South Africa Test Match in the Rugby World Cup, on Saturday 23rd June! Their Ready to Eat Lemon and Herb Salmon with Lemon and Dill Mayo is perfect main ingredient for these protein skewers.