100% delicious and perfectly crispy…this rosti recipe is something quite unforgettable. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner, it’s sure to be a memorable dish for anyone you choose to share it with.
Serves: 1 person
What You’ll Need:
- 40g white potato, peeled and roughly grated
- 40g parsnips, peeled and roughly grated
- 40g carrot peeled and roughly grated
- 1 white onion thinly sliced 1 tsp chopped thyme
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
What To Do:
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, cover and leave for 10-15 minutes or until the water comes out of the vegetables and the mix becomes stickier.
- Place a medium sized frying pan onto the heat and add 1 tsp of oil
- Place the mix in the pan and push out to fill the pan.
- Cook on one side for 5 minutes or until the rosti begins to colour.
- Carefully flip over and cook on the other side for a further 5 minutes.