What You’ll Need:
- 1 small Pumpkin (approx. 600-700g), cut into roughly 2cm wedges
- 1 large Leek (approx. 150g), cut into 2cm slices
- 50g California Walnuts, halved
- 1 Red onion (approx. 120g), cut into thick wedges
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 15g fresh Rosemary (left on the stems)
- 50g Spinach, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Prepare the pumpkin, leeks and onion and place on a baking tray with the olive oil and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Give everything a good shake to coat the vegetables in the oil.
- Roast for around 25 minutes before adding the California Walnuts and rosemary to the mix.
- Return to the oven for a further 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are golden and completely cooked.
- Fold in the spinach through the tray ingredients at the end. The residual heat will gently wilt the leaves
Developed by Dr Rupy for California Walnuts www.californiawalnuts.co.uk