If you’re struggling with your New Year’s diet, then feast your eyes on this tasty recipe. From the King of pizzerias, Pizza Express recipes have shared this tasty and healthy recipe using Pizza Express salad dressing which will leave your taste buds tingling.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 4 tbsp Pizza Express Chilli Tomato Dressing (available to purchase at all leading supermarkets)
- 4 Italian sausages
- 300g tinned cannellini beans, drained
- 300g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 large salad tomatoes, sliced
- 2 mild red chillies, sliced (deseeded if desired)
- Handful of rocket leaves
- Salt and Pepper
What To Do:
- Remove the casing from the sausage, keeping the meat and discarding the sausage skin. Heat a small frying pan, dry fry the sausage meat for approximately 5 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Add the cannellini beans to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cherry tomato halves and sliced chilli to the pan and cook for a further minute. Remove the pan from the heat and set to one side.
- On a large plate, arrange the sliced salad tomatoes, overlapping to cover the base of the plate. Season well with salt and pepper. Spoon over the sausage and tomato mix. Drizzle with Pizza Express Chilli Tomato Dressing and garnish with rocket leaves.