Make this elegant starter with just a few simple ingredients.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Suitable for vegetarians
What You’ll Need:
- 4 Spanish persimon®
- 2 x 150g packs mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Small bag rocket
- 4tbsp finely chopped red pepper
- Basil leaves, to garnish
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2tsp clear honey
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
What To Do:
- Cut the persimon® into slices, removing their leafy stems.
- Arrange the sliced persimon® on 4 serving plates with the mozzarella and rocket. Sprinkle with chopped pepper.
- Make the dressing by mixing together the olive oil, honey and balsamic vinegar. Season with a little salt and pepper, then drizzle over the salads. Serve at once, garnished with basil leaves.
Cook’s tip: Add a little heat by sprinkling some finely chopped red or green chilli over the salads.