Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 800g butternut squash peeled and diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 75g California Walnut Halves
- 150g sun dried tomatoes in oil halved + 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1½ tsp smoked paprika
- 200g orzo pasta
- 25g pack basil shredded
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Place the squash, pepper and walnuts in a large roasting tin and toss in 1 tbsp sun dried tomato oil, honey and paprika, season and bake for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the orzo pasta in boiling water for 9-10 minutes until tender, drain well.
- Stir the pasta into the vegetables with the sun-dried tomatoes, remaining 1 tbsp sun dried tomato oil and the basil. Season to taste.
Watch the recipe video here! www.facebook.com