A great summer BBQ recipe, packed full of flavour and oozing with zesty freshness these garlic prawns make for a great starter or accompaniment to salad.
Servings: 4 as a starter
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 25g butter – Healthy tip: Use Flora Buttery
- 450g raw king prawns , shelled and deveined
- 1Knorr Garlic Flavour Pot
- 1lemon, zest and juiced
- 2tsp fresh chopped chives
What To Do:
- Heat the oil butter in a non-stick frying pan, when gently sizzling add the prawns and the Knorr Garlic Flavour Pot.
- Fry until the prawns turn pink, add the lemon zest, juice and the chives .
- Serve with crusty bread.