An extra special plain yogurt, churned as it freezes to produce a gorgeous froyo (frozen yogurt), served in generous scoops, topped with a scattering of fresh fruits.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour 30 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 450g (1 pot) Onken Plain Grain yogurt
- Handful of mixed fruit
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
What To Do:
- Pour the Onken Plain Grain into a freezer safe container and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and give it a good whisk.
- Repeat a couple more times until you have a consistency similar to ice cream.
- Serve 2-3 scoops per person into bowls. Top with fruit, a squeeze of honey and a scattering of rolled oats for a truly delicious breakfast.