What You’ll Need:
- 2 salmon fillets
- 170g cup sticky or short grain brown rice
- 100g of cooked edamame beans
- Cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- Carrot, shredded
- Toasted seaweed (Nori), cut into matchsticks
- Avocado, halved, seeded, and sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds
For the chilli, lime and ginger dressing:
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ chilli, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced and peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
What To Do:
- Combine your rice and water in a medium pot. Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 45- 50 minutes. Remove from heat and allow rice sit, covered, for 5-10 minutes. Fluff with a fork and set aside.
- Place your salmon fillets in the oven for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Make your chilli, lime and ginger dressing by whisking the lime juice, chili, ginger, garlic and sugar, until fully combined. Add in the vegetable oil and sesame oil and whisk again.
- Divide the rice into two bowls. Place salmon in centre of bowl and pour chilli, lime and ginger sauce over top of fish.
- Arrange the edamame beans, cucumber sticks, carrot, seaweed and avocado around the salmon and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
TOP TIP: For fuss free fish and sauce, straight from the freezer, try The Saucy Fish Co.’s Salmon with Chilli, Lime and Ginger Dressing – available at the reduced price of £3 from Tesco stores nationwide, for a limited time only.