We are celebrating National Pie Week with this tasty Chicken & Spinach pie recipe from Knorr.
What You’ll Need:
- 1tbsp Flora Cuisine
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 600g chicken breast, diced
- 1tbsp flour
- 400ml semi-skimmed milk
- 300g frozen spinach, thawed
- 250g ready-made puff pastry
- 150g Cheddar, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
What To Do:
- Pre-heat oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6
- Heat the Flora Cuisine in a large pan. Add the chicken. Cook, stirring for about 7 minutes until the chicken is golden brown
- Add 1tbsp flour and add the milk little by little, stirring constantly to make a smooth sauce. Add the Knorr Stock Pot and simmer for five minutes, then add the spinach and mix well. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Roll out the puff pastry and line the baking dish, trim the edges. Pour in the chicken and spinach mixture. Sprinkle with cheese
- Pour in the eggs. Bake for about 25 minutes or until pastry is golden. Let it stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe by Knorr