With London going Frosé mad last year, and iconic institutions such as The Ivy even jumping on the bandwagon, it’s no surprise that Pinot Freezio is set to take the UK by storm as they seek trendy new ways to stay cool.
This refreshingly cool drink is balanced with sweet and citrusy notes, ready to slurp through a straw in the sunshine. Using just three ingredients, including the award winning Barefoot Pinot Grigio, wine lovers can make this trendy tipple at home to enjoy with friends and family.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 litre of lemonade
- 3 cups of chopped pineapple
- 560ml of Barefoot Pinot Grigio
What To Do:
- Freeze lemonade in an ice cube tray
- Freeze the pineapple chunks
- Once frozen, add to a blender
- Pour in the Barefoot Pinot Grigio
- Blend for 30 seconds
- Add to a cocktail glass and garnish with a slice of lemon