No bake and simply delicious, we’ve swapped the cream for Kefir, a cultured Dairy drink, to give this Lemon & Lime Cheesecake a “cultured” update. It’s bursting with juicy lemon and lime flavours and the base – made of almonds, pecans and dates – means this recipe is gluten free, too. We like to make it with our Biotiful Dairy Kefir – Baked Milk and Original are classics, but you can always personalise using one of our other flavours! – for the gut-health benefits of naturally fermented foods.
What You’ll Need:
- 200g dried dates
- 100g ground almonds
- 50g pecans
- 250ml Biotiful Kefir
- 300g full fat soft cheese
- 3 large limes – juice and rind
- 1 large lemon – juice and rind
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla essence
What To Do:
- Soak the dates in water for at least an hour
- To make the base, place the almonds and pecans in a food processor and pulse until combined. Gradually add the softened dates. Grease an 8-inch spring form pan and line with parchment paper. Press the mixture firmly and evenly against the bottom of the pan. Refrigerate.
- To make the filling, place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour the lime mixture over the base and place into the fridge or freezer for at least two hours or until firm.