Equipment: 15x20cm/6×8″ baking dish, parchment paper
Temperature: 180˚C, Fan 160˚C, 350˚F, Gas 4
Makes: 12 – 16 portions
Free from: Gluten, Soya, Wheat, Nuts. Vegetarian When following the suggested ingredient swaps, this recipe can be free from egg and/or dairy and suitable for vegans.
What You’ll Need:
- 150g plain chocolate
- 100g butter or vegan butter
- 200g sugar
- 100g FREEE Plain White Flour
- 1 tsp FREEE Baking Powder
- 3 eggs (or 3 tbsp FREEE Chickpea Flour + 6tbsp water)
What To Do:
- Line a 15x20cm/6×8″ baking dish with parchment paper and pre-heat the oven.
- Gently melt together the chocolate and butter.
- In another bowl mix in the sugar, flour and baking powder.
- Beat the eggs into the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the melted chocolate and butter.
- Pour into your prepared parchment lined baking dish.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 22-25 minutes.
- Cut into squares or slices before serving warm or cold.
In time for Allergy Awareness Week (23rd – 29th April) FREEE by Doves Farm have shared four of their favourite recipes for free from cakes and bakes.