StyleNest has teamed up with The National Wedding Show to offer 10 lucky readers and their ‘plus one’ the chance to attend the year’s most prestigious wedding event, absolutely free! Tickets are valid any day and are limited to one pair per winner.
The National Wedding Show has a spectacular line up for spring 2017, bringing the nation’s most beautiful, stylish and inspiring wedding suppliers together under one roof, including the hottest names on the high street and independent boutiques. All the bridal party will be entertained with live music, food tastings, shopping hotspots and DIY classes, not to mention The Champagne Bar!
The Revlon Runway brings to life the latest trends for the bride, groom, mother-of-the-bride and the bridesmaids on the UK’s largest bridal catwalk. The biggest names in bridal design will showcase their latest collections including Jenny Packham, Vera Wang, David’s Bridal, Alfred Angelo, Allure Bridals, Berketex Brides, Maggie Sottero, Maids to Measure, Debenhams, Coast, Phase Eight, Young’s Hire, Moss Bros, Nigel Rayment, Katya Katya Shehurina, Cad & The Dandy, Ghost London, Ben De Lisi, and many more offering timeless classics, one off creations and lust worthy designs.
The National Wedding Show tours the country to bring brides-to-be their fashion-fix and the very latest in stationery, honeymoons, beauty, plus so much more! It’s the perfect place to shop for your entire wedding or if you are on a ‘quest for the dress’ head to the Bridal Boutique and Designer Boutique, with endless opportunities to try on that dream dress, you’ll also get the chance to speak directly with some of the designers and ask their style advice.
They say knowledge is power, and The National Wedding show has a line-up of industry insiders to devour their passions at The Makeover Theatre*, the home for hair, beauty and style advice. The show’s producers will also be on the hunt twice a day to offer a lucky bride-to-be and the mother-of-the-bride or groom a head to toe makeover live on stage. Prepare to be amazed…
Savile Row tailors from Cad & The Dandy and Yardsman lead the way for the boys in the Gentleman’s Lounge, where the iconic British menswear brand will showcase their latest bespoke and hire collections, including everything from the traditional morning suit to Scottish highland dress plus contemporary takes on the classic lounge suit. Who knows, you might discover the grooms (and his groomsmen’s) stylish side.
If you are looking to book your honeymoon, get the low down on the latest hot-spots, relaxing havens or trekking adventures with the likes of Turquoise Holidays, Sandals, Thomas Cook, Beachcomber Tours and many more.
Back by phenomenal demand, Kat Williams from award winning blog Rock N Roll Bride, will continue to put her stamp on the show and curate an unique area for brides-to-be looking for alternative suppliers. Offering guests the very best from quirky jewellery, sensational cakes, show-stopping dresses and fun headwear! Sounds like just what you are looking for? Make your way to The Rock n Roll Bride Collection where Kat herself will be on hand to point you in the right direction to put your own bespoke touch to your special day. At the heart of this area, you will find The Rock n Roll Café, the perfect pit stop for savvy shoppers.
The day wouldn’t be complete without some early wedding celebrations! Hot foot to the Champagne Bar and pop open a bottle of bubbly. But if you are looking for the perfect FROW (front row seat, obviously!) at The Revlon Runway book VIP Tickets, where you can not only reserve your catwalk seat but beat the queues with fast track entrance, unlimited access to the luxurious VIP Lounge, a complimentary glass of bubbly, plus get your hands on a VIP goody bag!
For your chance to win, simply fill in your details below. Good Luck!
For more information visit The National Wedding Show website www.nationalweddingshow.co.uk
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition runs from 09/12/16 to 09/12/17.
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents, aged 18 or over.
- This competition prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- Please click here for full StyleNest Terms & Conditions
- The winner will selected at random from all eligible entries. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prizes are non-transferable.
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of these rules.
- Spammers will be disqualified.
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn
- Only available on standard advance adult tickets
- Offer valid on any one day
- Offer valid on tickets purchased via telephone or internet
- Offer subject to availability
- Offer only valid on spring 2017 National Wedding Shows at Olympia, the NEC and EventCity
- Ocean Media reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Transaction fees apply
- Ticket price includes a free show guide
*Only available at London & Birmingham. London Olympia 17– 19 February | Birmingham NEC 3 – 5 March