Grand Designs Live, proudly sponsored by Anglian Home Improvements, is offering 8 lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the UK’s leading contemporary home show.
This inspiring event, presented by design guru and TV broadcaster, Kevin McCloud, will take place at ExCeL London from 5 – 13 May. Whether you are starting out on your first renovation, building a new home, redecorating a room, installing a new kitchen or simply looking for ideas, Grand Designs Live is the must-visit event for anyone wanting to learn about the world of interiors, design and self-build.
Insightful talks and demonstrations will take place across the 9 days including a wide range of informative seminars at the Grand Theatre sponsored by Airflow, which will see Kevin McCloud and other industry heavyweights take to the stage.
New this year, the Salvage Yard will offer high-end, one off, unique pieces of architectural salvage while the Kitchen Design Stage will explore ways to enhance the most important room in the home. Discover brilliant bathroom decoration for the tiniest spaces as The Lavatory Project will see a selection of downstairs toilets designed to make a statement. This new feature will include mock-ups from six interior designers who will let their imaginations run wild to create unique and striking rooms, perfect for adding a touch of fun to every home!
Covering five different sections; Build, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Gardens, Interiors, plus a Technology Trail, the show offers a great day out with hundreds of innovative ideas.
PLEASE NOTE THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
For more information visit www.granddesignslive.com
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets can only be claimed online and cannot be claimed by any other method.
- Tickets are available for use on 8th, 9th, 10th or 11th May 2018 only.
- Your name will be printed on the ticket.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash, are not transferable and cannot be duplicated.
- You must print your own tickets and show them at the entrance to Grand Designs Live on the date you have chosen. Failure to print your tickets could result in refusal of entry.
- In the event of any dispute, the show’s organisers, Media 10 Ltd have the right to refuse admission. Call the ticket hotline on 0844 854 1348..