Topps Tiles, the UK’s leading tile specialist, is celebrating the launch of their brand new Visualiser by giving StyleNest readers the chance to win a very stylish Roberts Revival RD60 DAB digital radio.
Online shoppers looking to give their home a brand new look can now ‘try before they buy’ like never before, with the new, easy-to-use tool that lets you see what your pick of tiles might look like in your home.
The Topps Tiles Visualiser is accessible from computers, smartphones and tablets, and has been designed to be quick and simple to use. What’s more, it comes stocked with over 1,300 different tiles, meaning you can try out a huge array of new looks for your home. Take a look at the Visualiser here to see this brand new tech in action.
But it’s not just the online shoppers set to benefit: to make the most of their new addition, Topps Tiles has also introduced iPads in over 340 stores, giving every customer the chance to use the Visualiser on-the-go, helping them to find the tiles that work perfectly in their own homes.
So if you’d like the chance to become the designer, trying out new colours, the latest patterns or classic designs before you commit to them, this could be just what you need – perfect if you’ve got an idea you’d like to try out!
To be in with a chance of winning the Roberts Revival DAB Digital Radio, simply fill in your details below.
PLEASE NOTE THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
Terms & Conditions
- Please click here for full StyleNest Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 20.04.2015 and closes at midnight 11.05.2015
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- The winner will be the first entry drawn after the closing date
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn
- The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable, and no cash alternative will be offered
- Spammers will be disqualified
- Entrants may be contacted by Topps Tiles once the competition has closed
- Entrants may be contacted by StyleNest once the competition has closed