The stylish Devon boutique hotel is offering guests two nights for the price of one until March 2012.
South Sands Hotel has recently celebrated its first birthday and is fast becoming the chicest beachside boutique retreat in the UK. It has boldly made its mark placing Salcombe on the map for well heeled guests and become one of Britain’s most talked about hotel openings of the moment.
Their magic formula? Heaps of enthusiasm and creativity from Jeff and his loyal team, who go the extra mile to keep guests smiling. “We are a very close-knit team and every member of staff is genuinely happy to be here. It’s a magical location and I’m convinced the sea air, coupled with our combined sense of fun, is what keeps us and our guests in good spirits.”
South Sands is all about stunning beach views, delicious locally sourced food, chic and sleek design and friendly service. The nautical decor, spacious beach suites and proximity to the beach make it the perfect weekend retreat for families.
So why not cheer yourself up this gloomy January and take advantage of their fabulous offer – stay two nights for the price of one.
Need to know facts:
- Rooms: 27, including five beach suites.
- Rates: Double rooms from £150.00, excluding tax at 20 per cent.
- Facilities Free WiFi, and a DVD library. In rooms: flatscreen TV, DVD player, iPod dock, tea and coffee-making facilities and minibar.
- Check-out 11am, but flexible (subject to availability). Earliest check-in, 3pm.
- Dogs are welcome for £10 a night. Guests can also indulge in in-room beauty treatments.
For more details on this offer, rates and reservations, please call 01548 859 000 or visit www.southsands.com.