Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Serves: 6 as an appetizer
What You’ll Need:
- 700g chicken fillets
- Salt and pepper to season
- 50g of flour
- 2 eggs whisked with 2 tbsp water
- 1 bag Tomatillo Salsa tortilla chips
- Oil to sauté
- 2 limes, cut into wedges to garnish
What To Do:
- Season chicken fillets with salt and pepper.
- Crushed Tomatillo Salsa tortilla chips in a food processor until they resemble bread crumbs.
- Get two plates, place flour on one and tortilla chip crumbs on another. Pour the egg mixture into a bowl.
- Dredge the fillets in flour first, then dip in egg, and cover in tortilla chip crumbs and place on a plate. Repeat until all are done.
- Pour oil to line pan and heat to medium high, cook 3 minutes per side, turning as not to burn.
- Serve on a platter with fresh limes wedges.