Goat Cheese Brushetta
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5-10 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 1 thin baguette, about 200 g (7 oz.) in total
- 150 g (5 oz.) blackberry & apple chutney (see recipe below)
- 150 g (5 oz.) goat’s cheese, diced
- Little roughly crushed salt flakes and black peppercorns
- Few watercress sprigs to garnish
What To Do:
- Slice the bread thinly then put on a baking sheet or on the grill rack and toast lightly on both sides.
- Top toasts with a spoonful of chutney then a little cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and grill for a few minutes until the goats cheese is just beginning to melt. Transfer to a serving plate and top with watercress, serve immediately.
Recipe from Seasonalberries.co.uk