Potato Pea and Spinach Frittata
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 1 potato (175g), peeled and sliced
- 85g/ 3oz frozen peas
- 2 teaspoons/10ml olive oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200g/7oz fresh baby leaf spinach
What To Do:
- Cook the potato in a small of boiling water for 5 – 6 minutes or until tender. Add the peas during the last 3 minutes. Drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté for 4 – 5 minutes or until they are softened.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl and season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Add to the pan, stir in the potatoes, peas and spinach and cook over a medium heat for a few minutes until the eggs are almost set. Place the pan underneath a hot grill to finish cooking. The frittata should be set and golden on top.
- Slide a knife around the edge and slide the frittata on to a large plate. Serve in wedges with a simple salad.
Recipe from Eggrecipes.co.uk.