Carrot and Coriander Soup Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-40minutes
What you’ll Need:
- 1kg carrots, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 medium sized floury potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 shallot, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 litre hot chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 125ml single cream
What To Do:
- Put all the prepared vegetables into the casserole with the stock, coriander and seasonings. Bring to the boil then cover and simmer for 30 – 40 minutes until all the vegetables are very tender. Remove the lid and cool slightly.
- Transfer the soup to a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Return to the casserole and reheat.
- Stir in the cream.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning before serving.
Recipe from Le Creuset.